At Journey’s End Bed and Breakfast is conveniently located in the famous historic district of Saint Augustine’s downtown neighborhood. We are located on a quiet street away from traffic and noise but just steps away from all that the Oldest City in America has to offer…the Castillo de San Marcos, Lightner Museum, Flagler College, the Bridge of Lions and the Bayfront. With fine restaurants and quaint shops within walking distance and beautiful Atlantic Ocean beaches and the St. Augustine Lighthouse nearby, At Journey’s End is the perfect Bed and Breakfast for your visit to the Ancient City.
Relaxed Hospitality…our signature feature!
Our goal is for you to enjoy the sophistication of a Bed & Breakfast with the comforts of home! Innkeepers, John Gallagher and Tim Millbern are known for their welcoming personalities and the friendly, relaxed atmosphere they have created at their Inn. When you’re looking for lodging for your next vacation or weekend getaway to St. Augustine, we hope you will consider us. Remember: you may arrive as a guest, but you will leave as our friend!
Our Inn features:
- On site parking - you may never have to get back into your car…until it’s time to leave!
- Personal Concierge Service - making reservations/suggestions…for dinner, sightseeing tours & more.
- Scrumptious full breakfasts – a perfect way to start the day.
- Complimentary beer, wine and soda - throughout your entire stay.
- Afternoon cordials, snacks – a little something to hold you over until dinner.
- Free WiFi - stay connected!
- Storage for bikes, kayaks and other sporting equipment – bring your toys!
Click on images below to tour the property:
We’ll see you soon!
Tim & John